Saturday, April 16, 2011

Top 5 Nail Polishes

I love painting my nails different colors. I've noticed I've been gravitating towards matte bold colors a lot lately. Here are my top five most worn nail polishes recently. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1. 'No Spain, No Gain" by OPI. I am in love with this color, and actually have it on at the moment. This is a beautiful matte berry, purple color. This picture does no justice to the gorgeousness of the color, I'm afraid. Hopefully, you get the idea of what a pretty color this is. With only one coat, you get a rich color on your nails. What more could one ask for?

2. "Barefoot in Barcelona" by OPI. This is my go-to nail polish. It's a matte nude pink-y taupe color I really, really like. It goes with any outfit I can possibly think up and looks great with it too! It's a little bit of a warmer color than it looks like it the picture.

3. I didn't have many high hopes for this nail polish after already purchasing one years ago from Claire's. This I bought from their new line called Icing. However, I was definitely proved wrong after buying this; there's nothing wrong about it at all! The color is a gorgeous dark gold which looks great with just one coat and stays on for quite the while. I really like it!

4. "Russian Navy" by OPI was a purchase I made back in the fall, when the black nail polish trend was going on. I think black nail polish is a bit of a harsh color on anyone's nails, so I opted for this rich navy with purple undertones. And am I glad I did! This is a perfect color for the fall and the winter and looks very elegant, yet trendy.

5. This is a color I used to wear all the time, and then I completely forgot about. I recently came upon it while cleaning out my drawers. And I'm so glad I did! I plan on wearing this as much as I can during the spring and summer. This is a gorgeous matte color that looks very bright, even bordering neon on the nails. The sophistication of red and playfulness of orange, all in one bottle on gorgeousness.


Well, those are my top 5 nail polishes right now. Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment