Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a hello. (:

Hello there! Once again, I find I must start off a blog post with a phrase I find myself using more and more often. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post as often as I (and perhaps even you) would like myself too. However, I've been busy for what seems like an eternity with class projects, finishing up show choir, exercising like I'd planned to, modeling school, and what not.

So, yesterday, I took my final modeling exam at my modeling school. I got my results and am pleased to announce I have passed with an "A". (: I'm so ready to show off my hard work at graduation in June.

So a quick outfit and face of the day;

Outfit;
teal, ruffled dress. - forever 21
black leggings . -forever 21
ballet flats. (in black) -forever 21
flower ring (in gold) - forever 21
No, I promise I'm not obsessed with Forever21. (; Haha, just kidding. My mom and I were in the mall, shopping, and picked up some things at Forever21. I'm not sure if I should do a collective haul later. :/

Face;
Neutrogena Tinted Moisturizer
Clinique Cream Blush in 'Sweet Cheeks'
Covergirl TruBlends Minerals Powder
Estee Lauder Blush in 'Nude Rose'
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Maybelline Color Sensationals Palette in 'Copper Chic'
L'oreal Voluminous Eyeliner
Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara.
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in 'Bare'
MAC Lustreglass in Star Nova.

That's pretty much it. (: Going to watch a play with some friends today (my friends are in it.) I was in the play last year. Yet, this year, I tried out show choir, so I didn't get to have the opportunity to do the play again. :(

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment